Skip to content

I just realized next year is the tenth anniversary of NL2

1 to 5 of 5

Like the title says, I just realized NL2 will soon be ten years old. That's insane to me. I wonder if we'll get some sort of update or something to commemorate that. Time flies, huh?

EdReedFan20 posted on July 20th, 2023

I wonder if we'll get some sort of update or something to commemorate that. Time flies, huh?

I heckin hope so. Seems like updates (major and small but especially major) have been more and more sporadic. Kinda wonder what NL3 could possibly be like, if there ever is a NL3.

Soko posted on July 22nd, 2023

I heckin hope so. Seems like updates (major and small but especially major) have been more and more sporadic. Kinda wonder what NL3 could possibly be like, if there ever is a NL3.

If they ever do a NL3, hopefully ray tracing will be supported.

I had a dream last night where a new update was announced and the main new feature was alpine coasters, and I think it was advertised as the "Dollywood update" even tho the actual Dollywood itself doesn't have one.

Posted August 2, 2023· Edited August 2, 2023

Soko posted on July 30th, 2023

I had a dream last night where a new update was announced and the main new feature was alpine coasters, and I think it was advertised as the "Dollywood update" even tho the actual Dollywood itself doesn't have one.

That'd be fun. I'd also like to see Flying Turns-style bobsled coasters, steel bobsled coasters, RMC Raptor Track, Surf coaster vehicles for B&M stand-ups, etc. But also water rides like water coasters (all definitions), log flumes, rapids, etc with realistic water physics.

1 to 5 of 5