Hello, I am new to No Limit coaster, but I want to make something different. I want to make coaster that you have to be lying down. It will be in VR. Everything seems to work good, but I have one problem, I want to rotate camera like 45 degrease up, so when you are in vr and you are lying down the view looks kind of straight. Hopefully I explain this so someone can understand, hahaha. I checked everywhere but did not find any way to configure ride view or change angles, rotations etc. Maybe someone will be able to help me with this? :)
Hello, I am new to No Limit coaster, but I want to make something different. I want to make coaster that you have to be lying down. It will be in VR. Everything seems to work good, but I have one problem, I want to rotate camera like 45 degrease up, so when you are in vr and you are lying down the view looks kind of straight. Hopefully I explain this so someone can understand, hahaha. I checked everywhere but did not find any way to configure ride view or change angles, rotations etc. Maybe someone will be able to help me with this? :)