Flight of Fear Recreation Help
The ball needs to roll only ?
U can make a group of the ball object and with the Emergency Light (the rotating script), to make the Ball rolling , u can easily adjust the speed in the script for your purpose.
I mean how to get started on the modeling of the building. Sorry if i wasnt clear
b&m455 posted on June 19th, 2023
I mean how to get started on the modeling of the building. Sorry if i wasnt clear
Sorry i'm from outside US. I never visit the park.
But i make all my models in Google Sketchup. Export them as *.DAE in Google Sketchup directly into your park file map.
U have Google Sketchup ?
I do not. Ill take a look at that. im looking for something easy to use.
b&m455 posted on June 20th, 2023
I do not. Ill take a look at that. im looking for something easy to use.
Do u have a blue print of the building ?
Or Google Maps view from above ?

Hello. I've started on a Flight of Fear Recreation (Kings Dominion version) and it was going great until I hit the building portion. I have zero idea on how to tackle recreating the building and station area. I want to make it as true to life as I can possibly get it. Any ideas on how I can get the ball rolling on the building?