Skip to content

Flight of Fear Recreation Help

1 to 6 of 6

Hello. I've started on a Flight of Fear Recreation (Kings Dominion version) and it was going great until I hit the building portion. I have zero idea on how to tackle recreating the building and station area. I want to make it as true to life as I can possibly get it. Any ideas on how I can get the ball rolling on the building?

The ball needs to roll only ?
U can make a group of the ball object and with the Emergency Light (the rotating script), to make the Ball rolling , u can easily adjust the speed in the script for your purpose.

Posted June 20, 2023· Edited June 20, 2023

b&m455 posted on June 19th, 2023

I mean how to get started on the modeling of the building. Sorry if i wasnt clear

Sorry i'm from outside US. I never visit the park.

But i make all my models in Google Sketchup. Export them as *.DAE in Google Sketchup directly into your park file map.

U have Google Sketchup ?

1 to 6 of 6