Reviews & Etiquette.
1 to 3 of 3
I went through the exchange and looked at a bunch of parks rated 10/10, and I saw the same trend. However, most of those parks only had one review despite having been downloaded a lot. Maybe this person shouldn't leave a perfect 10/10 all the time, but how much room do we have to complain when nobody else bothers to leave reviews?
1 to 3 of 3

Hi all,
I'm just writing this as a reminder that reviews are supposed to help not only the community, but yourself too. I've noticed a lot of reviews by one person in particular that are all 10/10 no matter the actual quality of the park, and I've also interacted with a few people who take reviews as personal attacks. Let's be fair about reviews please - just putting 10/10 on everything you download only detracts from the meaning and use of reviews, so my 2¢ is that we should treat them with a little bit more respect.