lighting scenery
HockeyGUY66871 posted on March 12th, 2023
I downloaded the Infinity coaster and I really like the lights on the track, doesn anyone know where I can download the lights for the track
Can u place a screenshot ?
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/2377
here is the park, I cant place a screen shot for some reason
When i'm at my pc, i will take a look at it.
Just a light
See here :

The package is password protected. I understand. So u can't download or extract the light out of the PKG.
correct. It is password protected. If it wasnt i would have just been able to copy the file to my park
HockeyGUY66871 posted on March 13th, 2023
correct. It is password protected. If it wasnt i would have just been able to copy the file to my park
Yes , correct.
But u can make a small light in Google Sketchup, adding a lightsource to it. Adjust it to your needs and place it into the park.
I have that small light for u. I use invisible material for the outside so u don't see the base of the lamp in Playmode, just in Editormode.

I downloaded the Infinity coaster and I really like the lights on the track, doesn anyone know where I can download the lights for the track