Skip to content

Moah for ya all!

1 to 9 of 9

Moah

We need all sometimes moah.
Sometimes we get moah.

Work in progress

I am working on something here and i don´t know when and how much of it will be ready to release. At least i am planing a "set of rides", which i want really hard to see in my (and maybe) your parks!?

I will update this thread if i have something to update.

Comments are welcome, but keep in mind that this is NOT a recreation thread of real rides.
Let´s simply say, i started my own company which steals ideas from other manufacturers and build them just to sell them and making some moah money.
After reaching the goal, i will start to make my own ride-ideas, because .. well.. it´s NO LIMITS in which we trust!

The rides will not be controllable in play mode but you can tweak them per script values very easy. Examples will be shown, soon.
All models will be optimized for big parks with a lot of coaster and scenery. I just don´t know yet, how much w(oO)rk i will put into texturing, the rides should be seen more as a background scene (something which is moving, not static). There will be also rides just rotating, if a script would hit a certain line.

If this all is something you need, want to see or would use in your park,.. let me know.

I just want to have fun with Blender and No Limits 2, without any preassure!
..happy riding!

p.s.: hÜmor is also welcome

I feel like not being able to get those real-life rides is kind of defeating the purpose of what you're aiming for. Nice concept, don't get me wrong, but sometimes people do want a replica of the real thing rather than someone's analog of such.

I think you should do the best of both worlds: maybe recreate the real ride you're using as inspiration but then when you do your variation add a new spin on it. I don't think a single-file version of the Nebula is really that much of an innovation: maybe make the seats invert or add some other weird element to it to make it crazier?

Not a bad concept and your model and animation definitely look good so keep at it!

Posted February 26, 2023· Edited February 26, 2023

Thank you all for your comments =)

ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on February 24th, 2023

.. but sometimes people do want a replica of the real thing rather than someone's analog of such.

Okay =) Thank you!

Jetcoasterfan posted on February 24th, 2023

I want to use this in my Japanese parks.

I am sure, you will! :D

Coastin' Dave posted on February 26th, 2023

I think you should do the best of both worlds: maybe recreate the real ride you're using as inspiration but then when you do your variation add a new spin on it. I don't think a single-file version of the Nebula is really that much of an innovation: maybe make the seats invert or add some other weird element to it to make it crazier?

Not a bad concept and your model and animation definitely look good so keep at it!

I like the idea of a original ride (as it is in real life) and a more "no limits" approach =) At the moment there are 5 flatrides, 3 of them are originals but i´ll look further into them to make them even more like the real life ones. Thank you very much!

Coastin' Dave posted on February 26th, 2023

I think you should do the best of both worlds: maybe recreate the real ride you're using as inspiration but then when you do your variation add a new spin on it. I don't think a single-file version of the Nebula is really that much of an innovation: maybe make the seats invert or add some other weird element to it to make it crazier?

Not a bad concept and your model and animation definitely look good so keep at it!

I second that idea of making the seats rotate. Would be neat if you can make that work. Good work with it so far.

Womp83 posted on February 27th, 2023

I second that idea of making the seats rotate. Would be neat if you can make that work. Good work with it so far.

Thank you, yeah no problem to let them inverting =)

As for moah pictures: I am right now at the stage of writing and define all the scripts for the rides. I do it first, because i have to figure out if i can manage to scrip them. I also use greyboxing or white, simple models without many details. Some of them needing some more tweaking and i will post moah pictures if the rides ready for posting. Progress is a bit slow, but there is progress ;)

^ All good. Anything involving 3d modelling is slow progress, lol. Throw animation in there as well, and it slows down even more.

1 to 9 of 9