B&M 8-Seat and 6-Seat Dive Coaster Trains?
GangstaSlime posted on February 17th, 2023
Looking for anyone who has either the 8-seat or 6-seat custom dive coaster trains? Been looking for them for years and still no luck.
I have the six seater one. DM me.
Coastin' Dave posted on February 18th, 2023
I have the six seater one. DM me.
can you DM the 6 seater dive train to me too, I've been looking for it for a while
nathanttt posted on May 7th, 2023
can you DM the 6 seater dive train to me too, I've been looking for it for a while
yo do you still have one?
Anyone got any instructions for the D6 trains? They don't seem to work like other custom trains I've downloaded
Coastin' Dave posted on February 18th, 2023
I have the six seater one. DM me.
can you dm me the train download?
EK gaming posted on January 7th, 2025
can you dm me the train download?
Here is the link for the 6 Seat : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rRgZk1i7k0etdRkTjDkrw3lNv1tCmx1D/view
Here is the link for the 8 seat https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n-fQ3J9p6qC75_uChjwX9-OQ5nUJCulB/view
Look better in previous posts !! :-)
MrRC posted on January 7th, 2025
Here is the link for the 6 Seat : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rRgZk1i7k0etdRkTjDkrw3lNv1tCmx1D/view
Here is the link for the 8 seat https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n-fQ3J9p6qC75_uChjwX9-OQ5nUJCulB/view
Look better in previous posts !! :-)
oh i didn't know that those were the links from intafan, thanks though!
What do we name the 6-seater / 8-seater B&M Dive coaster trains? Like the ghost trains. Thank you

Looking for anyone who has either the 8-seat or 6-seat custom dive coaster trains? Been looking for them for years and still no luck.