So I rode Guardians of The Galaxy Cosmic Rewind, and I became obsessed with it. So as one does I had to try and make something similar in NL2. A huge part of the ride is the music, but part of the fun is not knowing what song you are gonna get until you ride it. That's the problem I am needing help with. I know how to use the on board audio script with triggers and have that working. What I would like to happen is when the train passes the trigger, the script randomly chooses one of 6 soundtracks to play. If anyone has any idea how something like that might be possible I would greatly appreciate the help!
So I rode Guardians of The Galaxy Cosmic Rewind, and I became obsessed with it. So as one does I had to try and make something similar in NL2. A huge part of the ride is the music, but part of the fun is not knowing what song you are gonna get until you ride it. That's the problem I am needing help with. I know how to use the on board audio script with triggers and have that working. What I would like to happen is when the train passes the trigger, the script randomly chooses one of 6 soundtracks to play. If anyone has any idea how something like that might be possible I would greatly appreciate the help!