Anyone who has a DOF Reality system, I asked Sim Racing Studio if they could fix the transition in NoLimits2 so when the Coaster went on a loop or spiral it didn't kick back. It really made the rides uncomfortable. I'm happy to say that the latest Software version they just released has solved the issue, at least with the P3 I have. I haven't tried MS Flight Sim yet but it may have made aircraft transitions smother also. It's a big improvement if you use the DOF Reality motion platform with NoLimits2. I knew it was possible, because I also have the NLR V3 and it never had those violent kick- backs. I also must say if you can afford at least a 2 DOF motion platform from DOF, Get it. Your coaster experience will be amazing.
Anyone who has a DOF Reality system, I asked Sim Racing Studio if they could fix the transition in NoLimits2 so when the Coaster went on a loop or spiral it didn't kick back. It really made the rides uncomfortable. I'm happy to say that the latest Software version they just released has solved the issue, at least with the P3 I have. I haven't tried MS Flight Sim yet but it may have made aircraft transitions smother also. It's a big improvement if you use the DOF Reality motion platform with NoLimits2. I knew it was possible, because I also have the NLR V3 and it never had those violent kick- backs. I also must say if you can afford at least a 2 DOF motion platform from DOF, Get it. Your coaster experience will be amazing.