Tokyo Skytree Contest
I am a little confused about the blue sections. The track cannot enter the blue sections, but can it go overtop of the blue sections? Is there a certain height that the track can't go below while overtop the blue sections? Or does it have to not go overtop or inside the blue sections at all?
I don't know if you've downloaded the map, but the blue sections are 3D. The height of them is the limit.
Maybe a screenshot or preview of the build area might garner some more interest?
Neat idea forcing entrants to incorporate more than just the roller coaster into the overall design. If I get some more time between holidays, I may be interested.
Personally I find the rules quite confusing, not sure if I'm the only one
FrankLeeMadere posted on November 23rd, 2022
Maybe a screenshot or preview of the build area might garner some more interest?
Neat idea forcing entrants to incorporate more than just the roller coaster into the overall design. If I get some more time between holidays, I may be interested.
ahhhh well. i did have images. but it seems that they've gone missing now. i'll fix that
kristalic posted on November 24th, 2022
ahhhh well. i did have images. but it seems that they've gone missing now. i'll fix that
But these images are very small.
So can we build off the side of the 500ft building?
Scootamon posted on December 8th, 2022
So can we build off the side of the 500ft building?
You can build on top of & around it, yes
can I stick supports on the building?
https://forms.gle/Gj6eQxt251MmDQJw9
Here's the submission form! Just over a week to go, good luck!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RA641r8fTKoogCJYwg-r5no84qsLoJKGNmmAWsQl5SA/edit?usp=sharing
The results!!
Big thanks to everyone that participated!
kristalic posted on January 11th, 2023
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RA641r8fTKoogCJYwg-r5no84qsLoJKGNmmAWsQl5SA/edit?usp=sharing
The results!!
Big thanks to everyone that participated!
Hey did you Delete The results doc

Welcome To Tokyo!
The owners of Tokyo Skytree - The 3rd tallest structure in the world - have decided to open a small amusment park next to the tower in an attempt to attract more guests, and they've tasked YOU with designing their flagship attraction!
Your challenge is simple: Create a high thrill rollercoaster for the new park, which interacts with the Skytree and other things in the park. You must also choose and place 3 flat rides to interact with and complement your coaster. You are also encouraged to move the scenery that is currently in the park, and add more, however the park must have the current 8 benches, 4 picnic tables, 2 trash cans, 10 lamps, and 2 food stands.
Rules and Boundaries
Judging & Extra Points
Your ride will be given scores out of 10 by each of the judges in the following catergories:
You may be given extra points for these things:
Template & Deadline
You have until 2023 (uk time) to upload your entry! This deadline may be extended in the future.
The park & FVD template can be downloaded HERE!
The submission form will be uploaded closer to the deadline time.
Good luck!!