Skip to content

How To Delete or Change a NL2 License?

1 to 3 of 3

Hey, guys. My friend bought the NL2 professional version several months ago, and he installed NL2 on my computer. The problem is I earned a lot of money these days, so I want to have my own NL2 pro. ver. Finally, I bought NL2 today (exciting ^_^). When I uninstalled the old version and installed the newest one, I found that the registration Information is still my friend's. So, is here any good man who can tell me HOW TO DELETE OR CHANGE A LICENSE FOR NL2 ? Thanks.

I cannot tell for sure, but in the %appdata%/com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2 directory there's a file "keyfile.xml" which has the registration information inside. So maybe try to delete (or rename it for backup purposes) on your own risk. I guess that directory will not be deleted when you uninstall NL2.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but is there really a point to trying to change the license? I mean, he bought the software, you bought the software. It's not going to be different in any way because of the license that's being used. I would personally say don't worry about it since it isn't really going to mean/change anything.

1 to 3 of 3