Skip to content

Does someone take orders to make custom coasters/recriations?

1 to 5 of 5

Hey, I'm currently seeking someone to make a recreation for me, as I don't have the time to do it myself, nor the hability right now. Obviously it would be a paid service, so if someone here is willing to work on this kind of project please let me know.

raptoralex posted on September 14th, 2022

I work on recreations of defunct coasters. You can see my work here. What are you looking to get made?

I need a recreation of the Coaster Dynamix model "The Dragon", which I'm going to build soon, but with slight modifications, like adding a station and a brake run at the ending. All will be controlled by arduino, but in order to start building it I first need to see exactly how things would work in a 3D software. I'm uploading a pic of it so you can see what I'm talking about

https://imgur.com/a/jLqoa7o

Posted September 18, 2022· Edited September 18, 2022

thesmiler37 posted on September 16th, 2022

Check out the recreation collection on steam and see if what you want is in there. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1652221290

I'm currently looking for a recreation of this fictional coaster right here, it is called "The Dragon" and it is actually a miniature working roller coaster model, made by Coaster Dynamix. I'm going to build one soon with some extra track, but in order to do so first I need to manipulate and edit its track in a 3D software. Here's an image of it:

https://imgur.com/a/jLqoa7o

1 to 5 of 5