I have been watching this community for a while now. I decided after playing Planet Coaster for a long time to buy NoLimits2 to see what I could create.
After messing around with some track types and elements, I thought of working on one concept and make it perfect. And well, For me, this is it.
I personally love snappy s-bends and slow inversions. I hope you all like it and I would love to recieve some feedback for new layouts in the future!
Hi all,
I have been watching this community for a while now. I decided after playing Planet Coaster for a long time to buy NoLimits2 to see what I could create.
After messing around with some track types and elements, I thought of working on one concept and make it perfect. And well, For me, this is it.
I personally love snappy s-bends and slow inversions. I hope you all like it and I would love to recieve some feedback for new layouts in the future!
with 🧡,
JortimusPrime