Storage/Special track bug
1 to 4 of 4
Can u make a screenshot ?
To make it more visible ?
PaulCoaster posted on September 1st, 2022
I made an RMC coaster, and at the end added a switch track and storage unit, however the area of the storage was under an element, and the supports on the wooden generator ignored it and went straight through it. idk if that's meant to happen, or if it is a bug so I thought I'd might as well post this.
I assume that - because it's not a rigid track piece - the bounding box for it can't be calculated. Not a bug, just an oversight.
(this is my sec account) ok! sounds good!
1 to 4 of 4

I made an RMC coaster, and at the end added a switch track and storage unit, however the area of the storage was under an element, and the supports on the wooden generator ignored it and went straight through it. idk if that's meant to happen, or if it is a bug so I thought I'd might as well post this.