Skip to content

Diamond_Bayonet's construction thread

1 to 11 of 11
Posted February 17, 2018· Edited February 19, 2018

Hey! It's been a while since I have been working on projects for NL2 but I had a few and I have some ideas for projects.
Please note though that these are just for fun and none of these are serious designs and I just like to mess around with ideas. I hope you like some of the work and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

-Diamond

Posted February 18, 2018· Edited February 19, 2018

I have been working on a wooden roller coaster as of late (I'm not too sure on theming but It will have scenery) I wanted it to weave in and out of the structure and I think it was an alright go.

Okay, Right here we go then! Another coaster I have had on my mind is an Intamin launch coaster that was resemblant of a low to the ground cheetah hunt style coaster but I had the idea to just build a generic type launch coaster. It still has these types of features but I decided to call it Unicorn Frappuccino Coaster.

I am still working on the wooden coaster by the way but I feel like some of the work on that coaster isn't big enough to make a post about.

https://gyazo.com/bc8a3f0da752f710c9861fac532d7465

(This is the coaster that I have been posting about in the official ask thread)

^^ I like that idea.

Taking a page out of the book of Togo with a strange ride name, hey Diamond? lol.. I like the colours, reminds me of a pre-built coaster in RCT2.

If you terraform a bit and place vegetation this could be a legit coaster. I actually quite like this.
What does the full layout look like?

1 to 11 of 11