Diamond_Bayonet's construction thread
I have been working on a wooden roller coaster as of late (I'm not too sure on theming but It will have scenery) I wanted it to weave in and out of the structure and I think it was an alright go.



Okay, Right here we go then! Another coaster I have had on my mind is an Intamin launch coaster that was resemblant of a low to the ground cheetah hunt style coaster but I had the idea to just build a generic type launch coaster. It still has these types of features but I decided to call it Unicorn Frappuccino Coaster.
I am still working on the wooden coaster by the way but I feel like some of the work on that coaster isn't big enough to make a post about.
(This is the coaster that I have been posting about in the official ask thread)
Brilliant name, I expect to see a 3D horn protruding from the zero car of every train before this project is labeled complete
Haha that's an amazing idea XD I will definitely do that.
^^ I like that idea.
Taking a page out of the book of Togo with a strange ride name, hey Diamond? lol.. I like the colours, reminds me of a pre-built coaster in RCT2.
Yeah I found Togo's coaster names pretty amusing so when I changed the colour scheme I knew instantly what it had to be.
If you terraform a bit and place vegetation this could be a legit coaster. I actually quite like this.
What does the full layout look like?
Diamond_Bayonet posted on February 20th, 2018
On ride audio will be pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.
Beautiful.




Hey! It's been a while since I have been working on projects for NL2 but I had a few and I have some ideas for projects.
Please note though that these are just for fun and none of these are serious designs and I just like to mess around with ideas. I hope you like some of the work and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
-Diamond