Skip to content

(05-19-18) Wanderfalke - Update Time [JoeLimits2 and Marvin]

1 to 15 of 15
Posted February 14, 2018· Edited February 15, 2018

Wanderfalke Mack Multi Launch Terrain Coaster

The Parks Statement

Dear Guests, as you may have seen, we are building a new and exciting ride for you. Wanderfalke will have an unique and high speed layout with thrilling elements just like our Cliff Dive (more about that later) it's going at top speed trough caves, coming dangerously close to walls and rocks but just in the right moment Wanderfalke saves our guest with crazy maneuvers and get them back high up to the Station. We know that you will like our new high tech ride that is coming soon.

Photos

Somone took some while they where testing the ride.

https://gyazo.com/7e429a464f4692474eb26ffd16c797f9https://gyazo.com/227ab7c7b4d9d5376837bc50c1dcd7ddhttps://gyazo.com/bc2699b95bf2e0a3117a58543944d8fahttps://gyazo.com/db01ebf378897c6b8184c30bf16399a5

Some Info about the ride

The user JoeLimits2 got some infos about the ride:
He found out that the ride is going to be highly terrain based and about 1800m/5905ft long it will include 2 launches and some funky looking inversions. He also heard some workers saying that they aim for a top speed of 100kmh/60mph.
Maybe he found out even more i think he is going to update you about it in a later post.

Collaboration

A collaboration between Marvin and JoeLimits2 we hope you like the ride more updates to come soon
Oh and by the way we need someone to do a station for us so if you are interested in helping us out message us :)

I’ve send you a message for the station. The enviroment is amazing, the first time I saw the first screenshot I thought it was real!

I managed to get some interesting shots of a unique element the park seem to be calling the "Cliff Dive". As well as the shots taken from the ground, I also managed to capture an aerial shot using a drone, which provides a unique perspective of the ride that I haven't seen anyone else post pictures of before. Anyway, here are the photos.

Looks very good so far! The only thing I'm note sure I'm a fan of is the dubble roll and inverted loop combo. Seems like the ride has a bit to much rolling going on on the inversions.

^^ Thank you! That may be a fair point about the inversions, although the NIL is took at a much quicker speed, plus it rolls in the opposite direction, so I think that these two things help to negate any sense of repetitiveness when the coaster is actually viewed onride.

^The ride will probably be released some time in the summer. Exams are currently taking up most of my time (and I think Marvin's too) at the moment so as soon as they're out of the way it should hopefully be finished reasonably quickly. :)

1 to 15 of 15