Skip to content

Question on No Limits Professional

1 to 4 of 4

First of all, where have you been all my life, and why am I just hearing about No Limits?

I must have spent hours just on my Quest 2, watching all of the various NL 2 VR videos, and is one of the coolest things I have ever seen, being a life long coaster fan (as we probably all are)

Now on to my question: How easy is it to create a VR (360 video) coaster and import it to YouTube? In addition to Professional, will I need to purchase additional hardware/software for any coding (which I know nothing about)

Or will it be user friendly for a complete tech virgin?

Thanks

and also u will need to edit a video on the editing software to make it eligible to do a 360 VR video before uploading on youtube, I highly recommended watch some youtube videos on how to do it.

If your video editing sowftware can't inject the nessecary metadata into the video that YT needs then you can also do it with a small program directly from YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6178631?hl=en
I usually compress my 360° POVs with the video editing tool from blender (don't ask why, it's the best program I found for this) and then I'll inject the metadata with said program.

1 to 4 of 4