Track length
1 to 4 of 4
Distance between nodes
If you want a quick and easy solution to your problem (without answering your question) I believe track triggers tell you their position along the spline. So if you place a track trigger where your node is, you'll have your solution. You can see the info if you double click on the trigger to open up the trigger settings panel.
You can see what the track lenght is by selecting a piece of track. It will calculate the lenght between blocks.
I even think it you select the whole track, it will show the lenght in the bottom left.
EDIT: Nope, it does not calculate the whole track by selecting it all :( Sorry about that...
1 to 4 of 4

Hi everyone,
How does NoLimits2 calculate the length of track? In the old days one could do it by looking at a coaster's profile diagram and then measuring everything with a ruler and protractor. Clearly, NoLimits does not do this. What I'm trying to do is find out how far along the total length of track a given node is, or the distance between two nodes.