Seaside Screamer 4 - The Final Challenge [Results Out Now]

All final submissions must be submitted on the full template with no scenery moved or deleted. A lite version of the template has been provided if your computer struggles to run the full version, but your final design must be imported into the full template for submission
Downloads:
Full Template
Lite Template
FVD Template
Submission Form
Good luck everybody, I cant wait to see what people can come up with!
-COASTERGUY246
Hi, I'm trying to create an entry for this contest. I was wondering if the height limit of 75 m was taken from the concrete slab of the park or the height of the coaster in the coaster stats must be 75 m? The construction area is 80 m tall.
When is it due?
Christian G. posted on March 20th, 2022
When is it due?
April 15th :)
AceDFe19 posted on March 20th, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to create an entry for this contest. I was wondering if the height limit of 75 m was taken from the concrete slab of the park or the height of the coaster in the coaster stats must be 75 m? The construction area is 80 m tall.
Its the height the yellow border is set to : )
COASTERGUY246 posted on March 21st, 2022
Its the height the yellow border is set to : )
All right thanks!
I tried to do something a bit unique (for me) for this but Covid has hit me harder than I expected. Good luck to everyone else, I'm looking forward to all of the submissions :)

After a bit of feedback, Seaside Screamer 4's deadline has been extended by a few days! Hopefully, this will give people enough time over the weekend to finish up their hard work, cant wait to see everyone's entries!
- COASTERGUY246
Finished! My take on a new-gen Intamin mega-looper, inspired by Steel Curtain and Hyperion, with 6 inversions and 12 airtime moments. Supporting this was pretty difficult in places (especially over the roundabout), but proud of the end result.



I remember watching videos of past Seaside Screamer contest entries years ago - so now, actually getting to participate in the last round feels like a true full-circle moment. Can't wait to see everyone else's entries (and the results as well, of course)!

And that's a wrap folks! We had 20+ entries in the end, and I, Digital Dan and Coasterbot will be hard at work working on the results video. Thanks to all of you who participated, even if you didn't finish in time. We have had a lot of very creative and diverse entries, and I'm glad people enjoyed working around the quirks and challenges of the template.
- COASTERGUY246
Here is a small gallery of all the Seaside Screamer 4 Entries together in the same file. Lots of variety between all 22 entries which are great to see. Hopefully, the results will be out soon, so stay tuned!








Full Resolution Images
- COASTERGUY246
^Looks like Jamp Up Land
^^ I see mine buried in there lol. Great shots and can’t wait to see the videos.
Great seeing all of the submissions, and I look forward to the videos coming out. Just see mine sticking out with the dark red and blue paint scheme.
Those pictures are awesome. It's really cool how they show all the patterns across the entries
Save the date!
Seaside Screamer 4's results video featuring Coaster Bot and Digital dan will be coming out tomorrow at 8pm BST.
Thank you everyone for being patient, I have tried my best to get this finished as soon as possible without rushing it (and also balancing work on top of that). Keep an eye out on Youtube for the premier, I will post a link here nearer the time
The results are now out! I hope y'all enjoyed the contest! I probably wont be doing any contests anytime soon unless I have a real flash-bang of inspiration for a good template, but that means others can shine with their cool template ideas instead
Until next time!
- COASTERGUY246

So, it's been a very long time since Seaside Screamer 3 was held as the first contest on NLC. After having to cancel the writeups due to some personal issues it never really sat right with me leaving off the trilogy of contests like that, so 4 Years later, Seaside Screamer is returning for one last time to cap off this series of contests properly. It's been a long time coming, and hopefully, with a lot of new faces in the community, we can get some fresh takes on the kind of requirements these contests lay down. Now without further ado, let's get down to business.
Welcome to Funland, located in [REDACTED], United Kingdom. Home to a classic wooden coaster that's nearing its 100th year of operation, this little slice of "paradise" has recently been purchased by some brand new investors. While their background seems oddly blurry and mysterious, they have been able to funnel a slightly questionable amount of money into revitalising some areas of the park, as well as purchasing and flattening some of the old infrastructures around the park. A brand new Observation tower has just opened on the old parking lot, and talk of a really big project is circulating around the town. Local residents are not happy about the idea, but the local planning council have been oddly dismissive of any complaints after some meetings with the elusive park owners.
The park's owners have put out a call for manufacturers to create some proposals for a brand new roller coaster, utilising some recently acquired land around the park. They want the ride to start behind the main arcade and entertainment building and are requesting for the ride to interact with the observation tower as well as cross over the roundabout just next door to the park
Template overview
Zone Details
Green Zone - Coaster Track and Train Clearance must remain above this zone, however, supports are allowed in this space as long as they don't intersect with any structures
Yellow Zones - Base Frame Supports are required on the roof of this building if you choose to build a structure here
Restrictions/Rules
Wooden coaster supports are allowed, however, they must be on an elevated platform over the green zone as well as the red zone
Catwalks can go over the build area line in the Blue Zone, but must not clip with any of the surrounding buildings or fences
Judging Criteria:
Well, that's all for now, see you in a week's time! If you have any questions, contact me on the NLC Discord or post below, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible