in-game vs video-recording sync discrepancy
1 to 4 of 4
U can change the friction of your coaster in your simulation to match the video.
Thanks! I'll have a look at the settings.
Just in case I wasn't clear, I'm talking about a no limits video vs no limits simulation live!
U mean the time difference between your NL2 recordings and the real live PLAY of your park.
That has perhaps to do with the lag of your systeem. It takes the pc longer to record it , then your live PLAY of your park.
U can record it with the normal friction and when u combined the 2, change the friction before record your combined video of the 2.
1 to 4 of 4

Hey there!
I've been working on a project that involves syncing telemetry data captured from a coaster in simulator mode with a video recorded of that same coaster using the in-game video recording method. The problem is, I'm finding that the coaster in the exported video runs fractionally slower than the "live" coaster in simulator mode. The video coaster "loses" about 10 seconds over the duration of the roughly 5:00 coaster when I compare the two.
Does anyone have a clue as to why this happens, and if there are any video export settings I could change that might mitigate it? At this point I'm feeling fairly bewildered! I'd rather not use a screen-capture software to capture the video from the simulator as that won't look near as good!
Thanks!