Hanuman is an intense B&M Launched Flying Coaster. Features a Zero-g Diving Loop, Lying Vertical Loop, One and a Half Zero-g Roll, Pretzel Loop, Inline Roll, Wing-Over, an Un-heartlined Zero-g Roll, and three intense Flying Turns.
Just need to polish up the supports, add the station roof, and a few minor details for the coaster. Then some park essentials like benches and trash cans and the project will be complete. I'll post more pictures as I get a few more details done. Hoping to have it fully complete by the weekend.
Hanuman is an intense B&M Launched Flying Coaster. Features a Zero-g Diving Loop, Lying Vertical Loop, One and a Half Zero-g Roll, Pretzel Loop, Inline Roll, Wing-Over, an Un-heartlined Zero-g Roll, and three intense Flying Turns.
Just need to polish up the supports, add the station roof, and a few minor details for the coaster. Then some park essentials like benches and trash cans and the project will be complete. I'll post more pictures as I get a few more details done. Hoping to have it fully complete by the weekend.