Light on and Off Script...
1 to 8 of 8
Its not an excisting script, but u can use the attachment script for the light to the train and the light script from the package "triggered lights"(I thinks its called that name) to make it work.
^ Thanks. I was planning on the attachment script already but I'll look into the Triggered Lights one. Is it one that comes with NL2?
Do you happen to have a non steam download location?
I will look for it.
EDIT U can send bestdani a request for a link for his currect Dropbox.
EDIT : I didn't find it. Sorry
Cool. Thanks for your help!
MrRC posted on January 2nd, 2022
I will look for it.
EDIT U can send bestdani a request for a link for his currect Dropbox.EDIT : I didn't find it. Sorry
No worries. I found a copy of them.
1 to 8 of 8

I would imagine this is possible, I'm just not the best at scripting. I'm wondering if there is an existing script that turns the lights attached to the front of the train on at a track trigger and then off at another track trigger?