Spinning - is this possible?
U can take any coaster with a round tub as custom coach, and a rotating script to keep it spinning ?
This type?
https://youtu.be/nwMJXt6oj9o
This used a bit of side friction to start the spin on release, then the unbanked turn to add more. The banked turns after are so the spin wasn't cancelled out. You can do all but the starting friction spin with the Zamperla Twister Coaster style.
Or this much earlier version?
https://youtu.be/VvUjbKUBMmo
Note these don't actually spin, just quickly whip around the tight U-turns.
Aaaah, so it is possible then, but will need a bit of proficiency with "scripts"...... no matter, that's my project for next year, ha ha. Thanks for the replies!
i dont think you need scripts, cant you just make a custom train for a spinning coaster?
MoreThanOfficialTK posted on November 28th, 2021
i dont think you need scripts, cant you just make a custom train for a spinning coaster?
I think you are right. I suggest trying with the previously mentioned Zamperla Twister coaster style, then replacing the cars with custom ones.

I've seen a few "spinning coaster" examples. They seem to spin this way and that way, set off by "triggers". I'm wondering if anyone's ever done a car which is like a round tub, and it spins continuously round and round, in one direction? In other words, like the "Cotton Reel" style of ride that used to be popular in the UK (well, up till the 70s!) Thanks!