Hi, everyone. I’m trying to create a right hand curve with a 14’-3” radius which is divided into four equal sections.
I go to preferences and set the distance between nodes to 11.1840604 feet (this is the length of the curve between the nodes creating the four divisions).
Then I go to the right hand curve generator, set the radius to 14.25 feet and the total arc to 180 degrees.
This results in a curve with too many divisions and with an arc of more than 180 degrees.
Hi, everyone. I’m trying to create a right hand curve with a 14’-3” radius which is divided into four equal sections.
I go to preferences and set the distance between nodes to 11.1840604 feet (this is the length of the curve between the nodes creating the four divisions).
Then I go to the right hand curve generator, set the radius to 14.25 feet and the total arc to 180 degrees.
This results in a curve with too many divisions and with an arc of more than 180 degrees.
What am I doing wrong?