Skip to content

ISO Best-of NL1 tracks we lost from NLE

1 to 3 of 3
Posted October 11, 2021· Edited October 11, 2021

I know it's kind of a big ask so I get if no one can help here, but I had a HD failure right around the time NLE went down. I was backed up, but between the way my computer was configured (a partitioned Mac running Windows through Bootcamp) plus the way NL1 tracks were stored caused the backup not to get almost any of them. I have just a few whose files were left on my Desktop, but I've lost almost all of my original favorite tracks: A lot of MrBassDirt's stuff (Curse of Fellfall Wood, Nefarious, the cliffside Eurofighter especially), Colder Fusion, Black Halo, Gyrfalcon, almost the entirety of the Greatest Hits from NL1's inception to about a year past the release of NL2. I have Gaia and the NL2-full-park version of Terra but that's about it.

If anyone is either willing to share whatever they feel like via whatever method works for you, or if anyone can point me to any thread or anywhere else this may have already been addressed, I'd be endlessly appreciative.

I tried to move onward and upward but these missing tracks are like missing a piece of my childhood and I can't let it go.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

1 to 3 of 3