Skip to content

Deleted Email

1 to 3 of 3

So, a while back I had an account on here and recently the email I used to get into this account was deleted and I can't restore it. I had also posted a park (Gemini Recreation). I was wondering if there is a way to get into that account or move the park I made into this account. Let me know any ideas, thanks.

Posted September 5, 2021· Edited September 5, 2021

I assume that this is the park. You probably could PM a moderator such as A113, RideWarriorNation or maybe Ride_Op to get your park deleted or access your account if you can't get into it.

I actually got it figured out. This is the account right here. I still had this account logged in on my phone luckily. I changed the email and password and am all set, thanks!

1 to 3 of 3