Skip to content

Racer- A Maurer Sohne X-coaster

1 to 2 of 2

Hi all,
I've been working on a compact Maurer X-Coaster for a few years, and wondered if anyone could help. I'm trying to make the ride as realistic as possible, and wondered if anyone has any tips for where I could find some of the drive tires used on the Maurer coasters, as I'm not very happy with the in game ones and I want to have the more realistic arrangement of only 4 wheels at the start of the station. If this does not exist, could someone direct me towards where I could find blueprints for the motors used so I could make some custom ones?
Many thanks

To give some context to this, in 2018/19 I released a track layout called "Racer- A Maurer Sohne X-Coaster" which has now been taken off the exchange by myself as it was awful, but it served as a good learning curve, and in the intervening years has been sitting on my hard drive, occasionally used as a test coaster fro scenery and script packs. I have decided, however, that recently, it was not up to the standard I am capable of and so I have decided to give it a complete redo, to improve and upgrade the ride to make it achieve 3 aims:
A) It must be a fun and enjoyable coaster to ride.
B) It must be meshed in a world, giving the idea of it being part of a park.
C) It must be as realistic as I can possibly make it.
To this end, I have begun reprofiling and reorganising the ride, and have begun to add some preliminary supports and control panels. This is definitely early stages, but I have some plans for theming and some effects for the ride, as well as the lay of the area. I'm excited to see how it comes out!

1 to 2 of 2