How do you enable transition editor in FVD++
1 to 5 of 5
I’m sorry for the late reply I was busy with other stuff. Sadly I read the discussion and I when I drag my mouse to the right I only move the graph and I don’t select a certain part. I know this problem is my stupidity and not a big though I still can’t figure bout what to do.
You could also try zooming out as far as you can (scroll wheel down). Sometimes I've had FVD++ zoom waaaay in if I change between geometric and force sections, or if I change from temporal (time) to distance based graphs. Hope that helps.
Check your messages!
Sorry for the extremely late reply, but select a one of the lines on the white part of the graph and it should work.

image by @piteous
1 to 5 of 5

Hi I’m a bit new to FVD and I am watching a tutorial that tells you to use the transition editor. I do not know what to do to access it and all the information I found has not helped. I know you have to click on a certain part of the graph but I’m quite lost as nothing I click accesses the transition editor. If someone has some helpful tips I’d appreciate it.