Another newbie
1 to 2 of 2
There is a website tutorial for NoLimits that I used when starting off in NL, and I found that I liked it better than the YouTube tutorials. I do not think that there is a NoLimits book, unfortunately. However, rcdb.com is an excellent resource for looking at real rides and can help with making coasters. It also provides technical statistics about coasters. Something that goes deeper into how rides are designed is Coasters101. It even goes into the mathematical calculations tat rea designers use. Of course, you don't have to use them for NoLimits, but it may be useful to look at. Around NoLimits Central, you can find answers to basic questions about NoLimits, such as in the NoLimits 2 Ask Thread.
1 to 2 of 2

Sorry to do this but I'm just getting into this sim and looking for the best advice OUTSIDE of YouTube tutorials. Is there a book or website that could help with the nomenclature and minor technological know-how to understand what's really going on in NL? I've been a coaster fan for decades but never thought about learning the intricacies, and now I'm ready to dive into it full speed. I appreciate any and all help!