Video editing thread
I use DaVinci Resolve 17. It's free and easy to learn and to use. Versions of it are also used in Hollywood movies. I've also tried Openshot, but it's graphics were not amazing and it seemed like everything was crammed together into the editor. I haven't used TunesKit AceMovi, but it appears to have a similar layout as DaVinci Resolve, and many features.
Hi! I would recommend Movavi video editing software for newbies like you. It would be the best decision for a beginner to start video editing with this software. https://www.movavi.com/ - more information.
Good luck!
I have Movavi video editor plus and Adobe on my PC. Both are perfect for video ediitng
Hello. I'm also new to video editing and I really appreciate your recommendations.
I use VideoPad for all my video and music editting

Hey guy, I'm new to video editing field. Can you recommend some nice video editor to me?
Beside, I think TunesKit AceMovi is a nice one and it is really nice-to-use.