Advice on this feel free to improve this coaster that I am working on.
^That seemed kinda rude and non-specific, altho going to rcdb is not a bad idea.
Anyway, in the second screen, the bottom of the non-inverting loop looks like it would pull way too many G's than would be comfortable, and the overbank is using the wrong kind of supports. The first screen also looks uncomfortable with the drop pullout into the turnaround.
Nice ride! It captures B&M's style well. The airtime hill over the MCBR seems to make the MCBR more enjoyable. The non-inverting loop that might need a bit more shaping to eliminate high forces. Try to make it look more like a "heart"; see here for an example. I do think that some of the curves need to be smoothed a bit to eliminate G-force, such as the transition into the overbank. Finally, I think that some areas may need more supports, such as the track near the loop and near the overbank. Great coaster overall, looks to be a fun ride!
kamikaze6900 posted on July 5th, 2021
Terrible. If you dont want to be that bad go to rcdb and watch more real coasters thanks.
It's too bad you don't have any coasters uploaded because I'd love to rate something of yours. I bet you're very talented considering how high standards you have.
RMC It posted on July 6th, 2021
Nice ride! It captures B&M's style well. The airtime hill over the MCBR seems to make the MCBR more enjoyable. The non-inverting loop that might need a bit more shaping to eliminate high forces. Try to make it look more like a "heart"; see here for an example. I do think that some of the curves need to be smoothed a bit to eliminate G-force, such as the transition into the overbank. Finally, I think that some areas may need more supports, such as the track near the loop and near the overbank. Great coaster overall, looks to be a fun ride!
Actually, in my opinion, this barely feels like a B&M. It feels rushed, and B&M don't actually do non-inverting loops - that was taken from someone else's ride. It doesn't feel like a lot of attention went into actually making this ride, it feels like someone just threw a bunch of nodes together, set it to the B&M track style and called it a day. Just my 2c though - take it as you want.
brianwestbay posted on July 22nd, 2021
It's too bad you don't have any coasters uploaded because I'd love to rate something of yours. I bet you're very talented considering how high standards you have.
I actually have roller coasters uploaded on the exchange if your wondering I have just uploaded one just recently.

Working on Raging Falcon a B&M hyper with a non inverting loop sounds unique isn't I found inspiration from RLRdess Chimera ride that has it but mine is a hyper coaster and does not feature inversions.
Here are some pictures and a link to the file if you want to contribute.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE FOURMS WHAT DID YOU ADD SO I CAN ADD YOU IN THE CONTRIBUTIONS. WHEN I UPLOAD THE PARK.
FEEL FREE TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS AND CREDIT ME