Skip to content

There is a glitch in multiplayer

1 to 5 of 5

I can not play multiplayer at all, most of the time when i play multiplayer i win and still the game counts it as a loss, i win with seconds in-front not just milliseconds and the game keeps counting me as the lost player, I am done with this multiplayer i have tried so many times and never won even when i am the true winner, what is wrong with the game? This problem isn’t just with me it happens with several of my friends too. I would like to have some help please with this problem the game isn’t enjoyable without multiplayer, thanks.

Posted June 20, 2021· Edited June 21, 2021

@Crops, are you referring to No Limit Drag Racing 2.0? This is the forum for NoLimits 2 Roller Coaster Simulation.

If so, there is a Facebook group that acts as a forum for the game.

1 to 5 of 5