How can I change my rating ?
1 to 4 of 4
Which park did you post it on
you can't change it, but the rating has really no effect on the park or the person's account
RMC It posted on April 16th, 2021
Which park did you post it on
Rockstar. But It looks like it has been deleted. So thx to whomever :-)
kristalic posted on April 17th, 2021
you can't change it, but the rating has really no effect on the park or the person's account
Well, it has an effect on what ppl see when they are deciding to dnld the track or not.
And I just don't want to down vote a good track for no reason.
1 to 4 of 4

I posted a comment on a coaster and forgot to set the rating. I did not mean to give it a zero. Is there a way to change my rating?