Nl2 minecraft
1 to 3 of 3
you cannot get a Nolimits coaster in Minecraft BUT you can get a minecraft coaster into nolimits, Follow this tutorial on how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_9f7pHKL5A
are you making this themepark on a server? If so, you can use the plugin TrainCarts and the addon TCCoasters, I haven't used this myself (yet) but they say it is possible to import NL2 coasters to Minecraft. Easiest way is if you have the pro version of NL2 installed so you can export track splines, but I believe they have a way of doing this for the standard version as well. Now I don't know how the uploading of the track spline works, but here are the links to the plugins:
1 to 3 of 3

hello, currently i am building a theme park on minecraft and i would like smooth coasters. is it possible to get a nl2 coaster in minecraft? if so? does anyone know how :)