How Can I Bank Top Hats?
Could you share some screenshots? Struggling to understand why it wouldn’t allow you.
I can try, don't really know how to post images
Posting an image :
(now displayed with a blank space between each special letter)
EDIT : now correct code
![ ] ( here your online link to your image has to end like JPG or PNG )
![ ] ( ....... )
Couldn't get it to work without making the image my avatar and then uploading it, sorry about the quality:
![]()
Both of these roll points are set to 0 degrees, but they make the track curve inward. the other roll points are not acting normally either
if you join the discord you'll get support much sooner and from more people, and it's a lot easier to upload images
Thks for the info
And the image isn't working on my computer; let me know if it has disappeared
I am under a tight schedule for this coaster
Use STRICT
'kay thanks

I'm trying to add a corkscrew to the top hat on an Intamin Xcelerator coaster that I am working on. However, I can't get it to bank correctly, and I have been forced to randomly guess the banking, which has proved to be very inaccurate. I also tried to use the "Vertical (X-Y Plane)" function, but it only works at the top of the element. Does anyone know how I can bank a top hat?