Skip to content

Importing Custom Scene Objects?

1 to 2 of 2

Does anybody know how to import .fbx files from Paint 3D into NL2? I downloaded some files from Sketchfab and wanted to put them in my park. I would be very grateful if someone could help me do this...

Posted March 25, 2021· Edited March 25, 2021

I use Google Sketchup and use *.DAE files for custom object.

NL2 doesn't work with *.FBX (i think)

U can download them from Google Sketchup 3d warehouse for free and import the *.DAE file into Sketchup and adjust the size and save it as *.SKP and Export its as *.DAE

Place your exported and saved model into the same directory as where your parkfiles are located.

U can make in the editor a new *.NL2SCO with your *.DAE file

See here for an tutorial video :

I hope this a clear answer to your question.

1 to 2 of 2