Skip to content

triple launch (with one launch system) doesn't work

1 to 9 of 9
Posted March 23, 2021· Edited March 23, 2021

Hi everyone,

I was trying to get a coaster to triple launch with one launch system, but the script doesn't work or the game says that something doesn't work. I have l1 (launch 1), l2 (brake after l1 but only after the first launch, like a control brake), sw1 (switch 1) and swb1 (switchbrake 1). If I do: Station < swb1<passing: sw1<swb1<l1<l2<l2<l1<rest of track, the game says "Unreachable Statement". If I clear l2<l1, than it will go away but than the system doesn't work anymore. Is there someone who can help?

(PS: I use a switch so that I can have multiple trains + I use Musickid43's script generator)

Thanks.

Posted March 23, 2021· Edited March 23, 2021

Thanks, I will try that. What do they mean with "copy the "Block Logic Builder Package" to use it in your own parks"? I can't seem to find find the files in the Steam workshop so can't copy it. I have already downloaded it, but if I open it I can't edit it (as usual) and I can't find it in 'Scenery'. Sorry for all the questions.

Posted March 23, 2021· Edited March 23, 2021

@ Randomride ,

U have to open the PKG called : Custom Block Logic.pkg in your editor and Extract it , that will make a directory in your NL2 main directory
U can place that main directory called Custom Block Logic into your game directory.

I hope this a clear.

U have to name all your block segments except transport and normal track with a name that DOESN"T have spaces, use UNDERSCORE _ between name parts of your blocksegments

Posted March 23, 2021· Edited March 23, 2021

I totally got it, Thanks. I already had some experience with more simple scripting. And trim brakes don't need to have a name, but thanks for helping me and even reading my topic!

Also, I cant make the inside of an object dark, for like a dark ride. All the light just leaks trough the object. I have tried a few options, but none of them worked, do you have any suggestions.

you'll need to make a shell for the inside walls and set that to "dim object as if in tunnel" and use a virtual tunnel on your coaster track. next time ask in the "ask thread" instead of making a new thread though

@ Randomrider :

If u work with Google Sketchup ? , make sure u have the "white walls" on the outside of your object (other wise all light does shine through if not painted)
And for the inside walls have to be "white"on the inside.

1 to 9 of 9