Thrill Legion Presents - Walhauseir Highlands [Work In Progress]
It looks very nice !
Thank you so much!
Here's a preview of the flyer:
[video deleted and moved down in thread]
A lot of those banking transitions are quite wobbly - and that "end" straight seriously ought to do something...
Those are various camera effects that NoLimits purposefully adds to simulate a hand-held POV. If you hit F7 while in game you will find these under the "Ride View: 'spring damper, look ahead, or shake effect.'"

Here's another one of my projects to keep everyone excited in the meantime. I've hit the 3/4 mark with this park, and I'm excited to bring you the next update.
No, he meant bigger ones like at 0:04 and 0:15, it just seems really odd and un B&M (but honestly, I like the second thing, having a slight weightlessness into a dive to a low to the ground section, but I think making that a bigger drop and more drawn out would make it better/not as awkward). Also the straight section, while in theory it sounds like it would be cool to be breezing by the ground like that, in reality that just destroys the pacing, maybe some tightish turns close to the ground would make it more exciting.
The straight section actually happens to be a launch! :)
Here's a better POV. While unorthodox for B&M, we were lucky enough to make them pull a Holiday World for us and do something Extraordinary. Walhauseir Highlands is a park to rival the likes of Cedar Point, and with two 200 + coasters (one of them being a more standard layout standup) we are thrilled with this creation. At the time of development, Vekoma had not yet developed their new generation of flying coasters
Unfortunately, I am rather poor and have a low performance computer that is unable to run Blender for whatever reason. I have been having great fun playing more advanced "RCT" using wonderful assets from the community, so thank you very much! :)
Here are some more photos:


















What G's is that flyer pulling in the flying position? cause it looks waaaay too much.
Have you accounted for valleying on all the coasters? Seems like some could have some problem spots!
Paradox posted on March 12th, 2021
Have you accounted for valleying on all the coasters? Seems like some could have some problem spots!
Yes! For example, on White Wave (The Inverted Launching Intamin) once it makes it past the initial drop, it can clear it all the way to the brake run. The deceleration G forces during the first inverted launch are such that the train parks itself in safe G forces back at the initial launch point. I actually spent a lot of time on that one and it was quite difficult.
The 500 foot tall one goes immediately from the launch (fastest in world) into an air hill with massive deceleration. If it somehow valleyed, the LSMs could push the train back to the launch point.
Projektion posted on March 12th, 2021
What G's is that flyer pulling in the flying position? cause it looks waaaay too much.
I forget, I think it's maximum 3.5 with 3 g centerline, but that's only sustained for ~1.5 seconds before it drops off to 2.5 G maximum . I spent a lot of time making sure it was within ANSI standards (the G force graphs in the resources thread), hence the little pop of 0 g during the curve downward into the second launch among other things.
It's probably the narrow POV.
Double post for update.
I've decided to upload a bunch of POVs just in case anything goes wrong, even though everything is backed up. All the hard work is done, and all I really need to do is fill in a few supports and finish scenery/terrain.
Here's two more preview POVs because why not! There's other coasters in the park and watching it with full scenery will make it seem fresh, so I might as well share some.
Jcoasters posted on March 16th, 2021
Double post for update.
I've decided to upload a bunch of POVs just in case anything goes wrong, even though everything is backed up. All the hard work is done, and all I really need to do is fill in a few supports and finish scenery/terrain.
Here's two more preview POVs because why not! There's other coasters in the park and watching it with full scenery will make it seem fresh, so I might as well share some.
these are both very dangerous and way too agressive
i've not watched any of the other POVs, but from the photos i'm guessing your other stuff is the same. you're using too many 90 and 180 degree angles, so your layouts don't flow well at all. you also seem to be making everything a LOT bigger than it needs to be, take maverick for example, that thing is 95ft and still one of the best coasters in the park.
also, basic custom supports aren't hard, press the "atomise prefab" button and you can modify the prefabs that you already have, also you're using too many supports imo
I appreciate your feedback!
I do agree the park is very square-ish, but a lot of that is the scenery. My computer really sucks and I'm basing everything around BT paths and simple buildings using the object mod from bestdani. Stay tuned for some of the other designs, as they are more complex, as in photos. Keep in mind, I take a lot of time in FVD to line up everything to the dot, and I'm well aware of how to make a coaster that is more Maverick/iSpeed/less geometrical. For example, my in my Time Quest Layout, the first half fits in space wise perfectly with the low to the ground turn after the MCBR. It's also slightly elevated enough to allow for an underpass if a vehicle needs to reach that area. Diamond, for example has that second airtime hill that perfectly fits within the support of the heartline camelback for a great headchopper and the ending lines up perfectly with the double pack and forth between brakes, station, and chain lift. It took me a lot of time to line up all this stuff perfectly and if I wanted a more random layout, I would have done so.
I think we forget how many coaster are so basic really, like almost every B&M and Goliath RMC SFGAm, for example. Keep in mind, I also designed my whole park to have wide, 2 lane access roads more than necessary. A lot of people don't factor this into equation.
Also, I think POVs and riding are way different. Let's say Kondaa, for example. If Intamin was told to make it 30m taller and with a larger budget, would you not be more excited? Even if it's say, the same layout. I've never ridden Maverick, but there's a reason why Hyper coasters exist, otherwise, why not make everything 45m! You can accomplish most elements anyway!
As fas as forces go, Creative Studio gets away with -1.5 Gs and I don't see anyone complaining! Skyrush reaches -2 Gs.
My positives never go above 5 (maybe 5.1, I'm pretty sure) which is totally in line, that's what Skyrush does. My laterals are typically 1.2/1.3 Max, although the Orange one gets to 1.5
A few of my rides have quick -2 g pops
I do agree though that some of the designs are pretty... off the limits maybe haha, like the one with the inverted launches. The first inverted launch is -0.7 G's and then it flips you right side into a 90 degree drop with up to -1.5 G's. After that is a -1.2 hop. Than a huge stall with a -1.2 entrance transition. The -0.3 stall goes all the way to 45 degrees at -0.7 where there is a very quick downward launch. The transition out of the launch then gets up to 5G 1.2 lateral (maybe 1.3).
That might be a bit too intense XD, but that new Quidiya 500 foot coasters airtime hill has got to be 5 seconds or more of floater if it's anything like the animation, and skyrush goes from 5 to -2 Gs
And check stay tuned! My other layouts are a bit more wild if you look at the photos, you might enjoy the Blue Intamin.
I really like these roller coasters and I hope i can download this park someday.
Can you post some povs with the F2 g-panel visible?
Sure! It takes me a good few hours to render each video though, so what I think I'll do is wait until everything's finished. Thank you everyone for the nice comments!

Hello!
I've been having fun making this park, and I'm pretty much done with all the trackwork. My computer sucks and I can't get Blender to work or afford something better, so if anyone wants to make scenery and do a collaboration that would be great! You could make a few rides if you wanted, and I can do landscaping if it's not your thing. I'm also open to a theme or name re change.
Anyway, here's the latest update:
• Supports finished on B&M Standup
• New Family Blitz with 0 and -0.1 G air time hills over pathway
• New WIP Strata coaster with cable lift