FVD++ Section limits
1 to 2 of 2
I’m not exactly sure what you are describing but I have 2 ideas. First, FVD++ truncates your section to the shortest of the vertical, lateral, and roll controls. So if you add more functions or more time to one of them but don’t add corresponding time to the others FVD++ won’t add more track (I don’t know how familiar you are with FVD++ so sorry if that’s stupid obvious to you). The second is that the calculated speed is reaching 0 which will basically invalidate any controls you add beyond that point. If not those, you might try posting some screenshots or the .FVD file to further explain the issue.
1 to 2 of 2

Recently have been tryng to make a mack and have found this problem. when I go to add another force section it limits the end of the section to 1 second, after that I can still add bank / roll and lateral g changes, but they don't show up, the same as if I didn't add roll or lateral. Anyone know how to solve this?