Intamin Trains (Code Master)
Sorry this is so late;
- Name your coaster INT, import the same coaster into the park and freeze that one
- Place scene objects (1 Nose, 1 middle segment), color them and place them inside each wireframe train
- Name the scene objects "INT" and copy + paste the middle segments in each train so that they equal the number of cars in the trains
- Do the same with shells, if you are using them
- Add a trigger called Station before the station block segment for restraints to work
- Add a trigger called LIFTSTART before a lift or a launch, and one called LIFTSTOP after a lift or a launch
- Go into Play Mode and test it out
I'm getting some problems with this set on my own coaster; let me know if these instructions do not work :)
Hi,
How do the retractable brakes of the lsm kit work ?
Alexlecoasterfan posted on July 25th, 2021
Hi,
How do the retractable brakes of the lsm kit work ?
Dynamic Brakes: Place one near track, color it, and name it the speed to lower in MPH
Regular Brakes: Place one near track, color it, and set the Scene Object name to the length of the brake in meters.
If either of these fail to attach, then lower the heartline slightly.
Hi, a question about the dynamic brakes: can you change that they go up when the train has left the block section where the brakes are attatched to instead of that they go up again when the train is close to entering the block? Thank in advance!
@ Inverted
If u use a special written block script, thats possible
In other ways not possible.
I use the block logic builder pack for my coaster. Is it possible with that?
Inverted posted on December 10th, 2021
I use the block logic builder pack for my coaster. Is it possible with that?
I don't use that not so often.
It might have an tickbox option "release brake" ??
^ That doesn't seem to work. I guess it's programmed in the script when the brakes shoud go up, but i don't know which script that is and how to change it.
Did u try with Musickid43's scriptmaker ?
^ Not yet, but i´ve fixed it by changing the scripts. Thank you for helping!

Hello dear community,
I would like to use the Code Master trains on my Intamin Coaster. But since I don't know how to place them in such a way that they drive, I ask again here (:
It already worked, but you drove with a different coaster style, for example Rocket Coaster
Thanks in advance for the answers! (: