Skip to content

Horizon leveled povs

1 to 8 of 8

I know this sounds completely weird and it's probably never been asked before but does anyone know if it's possible to make a horizon leveled pov in game

I tried it. Recorded in 360, got to Premiere Pro (my editing software of choice) and used the GoPro VR Reframe plugin to keyframe the horizon. Didn't put much effort into it so it's not perfect but as you can see it is 100% possible

Just Jay posted on December 24th, 2020

I tried it. Recorded in 360, got to Premiere Pro (my editing software of choice) and used the GoPro VR Reframe plugin to keyframe the horizon. Didn't put much effort into it so it's not perfect but as you can see it is 100% possible

i did not know. Whats the settings for NoLimits video record

1 to 8 of 8