Skip to content

Quick tidy-up?

1 to 4 of 4

Hi. Well I'm making progress on my NL2 learning..... having reached a reasonable standard now on tracks, I'm hoping to get on to environments very soon. One thing I have noticed already though is that all you experts often "inherit" bits and pieces of other coasters when you've creating a new one, i.e. there are references to bits of scenery etc. that aren't actually used. I can see why - it's obviously easier to clone something than start each time afresh. However, I've always been a bot of a stickler for tidiness, I suppose, and I was wondering if there was a quick way of removing anything that isn't needed? I suspect probably not, so my second thought was could this be done by one of those "script" thingies? (Waaaaay down the learning list for me!) If someone is proficient enough to program a little utility to do this, I would be more than happy to pay them for their time and expertise! Thanks for reading!

Sorry. What I meant was - if you're editing a coaster and select the "scenery" tab, then the "show overview" tab, you get a box with a list of items. Some of those items might be redundant for this particular coaster. Is there any quick way to identify them all, rather than see if there is a reference in every single screen?

1 to 4 of 4