intamin lsm custom coaster style
U can use the SEARCH on this forum, this is allmost asked question.
no need to shout at him, if you search for the codemasters forum there should be some info on how to get them to work
i looked through the forum and couldn't find anything there so i went to the resources thread and there was nothing there so idk what to do
@ logan_15_05 I have other sources : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GusMKUSRQE4Vf-V44Tn2jzZO-ggd0S5Q/view
I second this. I downloaded the files, followed the instructions and could not for the life of me get the trains to work. I've been able to attach RMC trains to coasters in the past before the RMC update was out, but cannot get these to work.
gatorchomp83 u got PM
MrRC posted on August 7th, 2020
@ logan_15_05 I have other sources : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GusMKUSRQE4Vf-V44Tn2jzZO-ggd0S5Q/view
I don't know how to attach the trains on the track. I'll try again using a different method
@ mcsmuck :
See here :

I'm new to this game. can anyone help me with getting the codemaster's Modern Intamin LSM coaster style into the game please