RMC [WIP]
Do you still have the old wooden coaster?
Jetcoasterfan posted on July 17th, 2020
Do you still have the old wooden coaster?
I doubt he actually built a woodie and converted it π
Skyscraper posted on July 17th, 2020
I doubt he actually built a woodie and converted it π
Exactly π
That looks great, love that double roll into the brakes.
Your station is one of the most beautiful unthemed stations I've seen in NL. Really nicely done.
Marvin posted on July 17th, 2020
That looks great, love that double roll into the brakes.
Gladly it exists on Outlaw run! Thank you for your like!
DC High Heat posted on July 20th, 2020
Your station is one of the most beautiful unthemed stations I've seen in NL. Really nicely done.
I really appreciate it! Thank you so much!
Looks really nice! the overall atmosphere looks very fitting and you did a good choose on colours. Looking forward riding it in the sim!
Is it fvd or handbuilt?
RealizeCoaster posted on July 23rd, 2020
Looks really nice! the overall atmosphere looks very fitting and you did a good choose on colours. Looking forward riding it in the sim!
Is it fvd or handbuilt?
Thank you so much, it is handbuilt. I'll try release it for download later! Need to finish some parts yet!

Hello guys,
I'd like to share my most recent work here.
It's basically an old classic out and back wooden coaster that has been converted into RMC. It's still WIP it took me a week to make this, more details and queue + entrance will come yet.
Thank you for visiting!