Hello everyone!
I wanted to create this topic because i would love to share my NoLimits 2 creations with you guys. My name is Rik and i'm from the Netherlands, i'm a rollercoaster enthusiast and i love to recreate coasters in NL2.
So let me show you my first real project that i'm working on: Max and Moritz in the Efteling.
I finished the layout and started working on the custom trains.
As you can see the train is not finished yet and not 100% correct, so thats the thing i'm working on for now.
Hello everyone!
I wanted to create this topic because i would love to share my NoLimits 2 creations with you guys. My name is Rik and i'm from the Netherlands, i'm a rollercoaster enthusiast and i love to recreate coasters in NL2.
So let me show you my first real project that i'm working on: Max and Moritz in the Efteling.
I finished the layout and started working on the custom trains.
As you can see the train is not finished yet and not 100% correct, so thats the thing i'm working on for now.
Greetings,
Rik (My apologies for my English)