Maximum Size
1 to 4 of 4
There is NO maximum coaster length restriction.
I have NO idea how to enlarge your availible workspace.
Thanks VERY much for the reply. Now I just need to figure out how to make the park 2 miles long by 2 miles wide. It's a multi-faceted project that includes coasters, driving circuits, clubhouses, orchards, etc. The property actually exists (as a farm right now), so I have to scale the rides accurately.
JMac ô¿ô posted on May 30th, 2026
Thanks VERY much for the reply..
The normal Workspace in my PRO version is 1536 meter by 1536 meter (so roughly 1 mile by 1 mile)
1 to 4 of 4

Hi all...newbie user to NL2. Been years since I used the original version. Is there a way to make the park bigger than the default? I have a topo map that I added as a layer, but once I get the scale right, the park's too small. If I shrank the topo map to half its size, the scale of the coaster would be twice what it should be. Help? Also, is there a maximum coaster length? Could I make The Beast? Could I make something even bigger, like a 5 mile long terrain coaster?