Steam Machine and Steam Frame
Well I'll definitely getting the frame so if needed I can report back.
Out of those I'm most eager for the Steam Frame since it looks like it will be waaay better than the HP Reverb G2 since it won't need the thick cable sticking out of it to connect to the PC and I miss playing Beat Saber. Not necessarily specifically hyped for the Gabecube since I already have both a Steam Deck OLED and a desktop PC, but I have heard ppl say that Half-Life 3 would launch with it.
Soko posted on January 5th, 2026
Out of those I'm most eager for the Steam Frame since it looks like it will be waaay better than the HP Reverb G2 since it won't need the thick cable sticking out of it to connect to the PC and I miss playing Beat Saber. Not necessarily specifically hyped for the Gabecube since I already have both a Steam Deck OLED and a desktop PC, but I have heard ppl say that Half-Life 3 would launch with it.
I know they said Steam Frame would be able to have VR games installed directly to it. I wonder if NL2 will be one.

Is anyone planning on getting a Steam Machine (as well as the Steam Frame VR headset) and playing NL2 on it? Apparently, anything that works on Steam Deck will work on Steam Machine. From what I understand, the main issue with NL2 on Steam Deck is that menu text can be hard to read (probably due to the screen size), otherwise it runs well on it. As Steam Machine connects to a TV, that shouldn't be an issue. I'd like to get both, but I feel the price is going to be steep (for both devices).