Need feedback
because there bad coaster
The station looks a little long
That's a very interesting park.
it's just the way of life buddy. just keep making coasters (better ones) and it will get more downloads
I don't understand how completely empty parks(those exist) get more downloads.
BTX posted on November 15th, 2025
I don't understand how completely empty parks(those exist) get more downloads.
because people think there is something in the park idk, but bro, it's not like you can make money off of the downloads so whats the big deal
I finally took a scenery and terrain tutorial and made another one.
BTX posted on December 3rd, 2025
I finally took a scenery and terrain tutorial and made another one.
Drawing up hills doesn’t mean an improvement. You need to work on your layouts, landscaping, supporting and scenery to quite strong degrees. At this stage in your learning curve, I wouldn’t be uploading parks as you’re only just learning the tools. There are better, more instant resources such as Discord servers that can provide a better level of guidance as you progress than a showcase forum.

My park BTX has 6 downloads after 12 days, and I don't understand why.